Monday 30 September 2013

To Do List

My to do list for the second year;

The skills and processes I want to try;
  • Book Binding
  • Web Design
  • Photoshop
  • Editorial Design
What I want to improve upon;
  • Screen Printing
  • Final Finish of Products
  • Illustrator Skills
  • InDesign Skills
  • Time Management
  • Multi-task
In terms of Graphic Design, what do I want to learn;
  • I want to learn how to organise my time better, in the first year I got better towards the end, but I want to learn to do it better in second year.
  • I want to try web design and try more editorial design, as they aren't my strong areas.
  • I am going to try and work harder with my context of practice and my essay, even though I did try, its my weakest point, and should use more time to improve it.
  • Teach myself to not procrastinate anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment